Aplastic Anemia, Benzene and Prognosis
See if You Qualify
- Do you have Aplastic Anemia?
- Some Common Causes of AA are Medications such as antibiotics, Autoimmune disorders and Toxic materials such as Benzene?
- What is the Prognosis if you are diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia? Some people are just treated for the symptoms, while others with a more severe form might require a bone marrow transplant. This is a life threatening dignosis, but there is treatment.
- Were You exposed to Benzene? Maybe in the Petroleum, Railroad, Painting, Auto Repair or Printing Industry? (It's NOT just these jobs, but these are some of the common ones we see). Auto Mechanics and Printers in particular may have been exposed to higher doses of benzene.
- If this sounds familar, then you very likely have a claim for damages and should find out if you qualify for a case.
- Call Us 1-800-838-0800 Let us show what has to happen next.
The below testimonials section upon publishing will be turned into a slider.
This bar will not display upon publishing.
What Should You Do Next?
- Call us or Contact us Using the Form on this Page
- We Help you find out if you have a case by starting with determining which benzene products are involved.
- We work on a Contingent Fee basis. We will only get paid if you recover a settlement or verdict for your case.
About Burke & Eisner
Here’s Who We Are & What We Believe:
We’re a law firm dedicated to helping people who have been hurt by dangerous drugs and medical devices. We've been involved in a number of complicated product liability lawsuits over the years. We work very hard to give you the best information possible on your case and guide you through your case as it progresses.
We do whatever it takes to help get a great result for you.